Here on The Natural Beauty Workshop, we are always trying to come up with fresh and exciting ways to connect with our readers. Though it's still a relatively new social network, Google Plus has become a great place for connecting with people in the natural skin care, handmade soap making, and sustainable lifestyle communities. The platform provides some very cool applications to help users communicate, and share their passions. We're very excited to start using these applications to provide some innovative tools for our readership and customers. Here are a few things we have in the works for 2013:
- A moderated public community for Natural Beauty Workshop readers
- New video tutorials for some of our favorite Natural Beauty Workshop recipes
- Online classes and workshops that will be live, and fully interactive
- Live video chat and Q&A sessions with bloggers, formulators, and soap makers
We couldn't be more excited about these upcoming projects, the first of which is available right now! Our brand new Google Plus Community is live, and ready for action. We are pleased to announce the launch of The Natural Beauty Workshop's Google Plus Community!
- Get to know other soap makers, formulators, and crafters.
- Discuss ingredients, techniques, and methodology.
- Swap recipes, tips, and tricks.
- Share photos, stories, and experiences.
- Ask questions, give answers, and educate one another.
In order to participate in the community, join our future hangout events, and follow our G+ Brand Page, you'll need to start your own Google Plus account. Luckily, starting an account on Google Plus is free, quick, and easy. Check out our guide, Getting Started on Google Plus, to learn more about using this new social network.
Please Note: If you are currently awaiting approval for The Natural Beauty Workshop Community, your profile will not be approved until it has a profile picture. Please add a photo to your profile for it to be approved.