Rose Hip Seeds are packed with goodness, and their cold-pressed oil is one of the best all-around ingredients you can have in your natural beauty stash. Add Rose Hip Seed Oil to hair care recipes to pamper your scalp or to bath and body recipes to condition your skin. Rose Hip Seed Oil is even useful in facial care. How well do we love Rose Hip Seed Oil? Let us count the ways!
- Rich in Vitamins A and E – These particular vitamins are sought after in personal care products for their anti-aging and antioxidant benefits.
- Light and Penetrating – Rose Hip Seed Oil has a lovely texture. It is non-greasy and readily absorbed.
- Anti-inflammatory – Rose Hip Seed Oil has natural properties that soothe the skin, reducing redness and irritation. It’s ability to battle inflammation may also make it helpful in treating acne and rosacea.
- Loaded With Omega 3, 6, and 9 – This combination of essential fatty acids makes Rose Hip Seed Oil highly moisturizing and helps it to battle free radicals and signs of premature aging.
- Restorative Properties – Rose Hip Seed Oil contains such a wonderful array of antioxidants and vitamins that it may actually be able to encourage the healthy growth of new cells. This can help diminish scarring, discoloration, and other signs of premature aging.
Rose Hip Seed Oil is available as a virgin, cold-pressed oil in both conventional and organic varieties. Virgin Rose Hip Seed Oil has a bold, red-golden color and a characteristic aroma that is slightly floral and acidic.
If you’re working on a formulation where you’d like more control over color and scent, Cold-Pressed Deodorized and Decolorized Rose Hip Seed Oil would be a good choice. It’s available in both conventional and organic varieties as well.
Do you love Rose Hip Seed Oil too? What is your favorite way to use Rose Hip Seed Oil?