Body oils are a quick and effective way to moisturize dry skin, and packaging them in sprayer bottles can make application extra quick and easy. Just pump a spritz of oil onto your skin and massage the goodness in. This simple formula combines the subtle scent of Monoi de Tahiti with a deep and musky Jasmine CO2 Extract. The combination leaves a gentle, all-natural aroma on the skin that you can enjoy for hours.
Monoi de Tahiti is made by infusing blossoms of the Tahitian Gardenia into refined coconut oil. This unique ingredient is made in Polynesia according to a very specific method of maceration. It’s subtle aroma and moisturizing benefit make it a favorite for spring and summer skin care.
Brazil Nut Oil has a light texture that absorbs readily into the skin while providing a boost of Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids. Argan Oil is also included in this blend, adding its own remarkable benefits. Argan Oil is rich in vitamin E, tocopherols, antioxidants, and sterols, making it an incredibly nutritive oil for skin care.
Jasmine and Monoi de Tahiti Spray Body Oil
Makes two 2-ounce bottles
- 45 ml Monoi de Tahiti Oil
- 45 ml Brazil Nut Oil
- 30 ml Argan Oil
- 1.25 – 2.5 ml Jasmine Sambac Select CO2 Extract
- Warm Monoi de Tahiti Oil by submerging the sealed bottle in a hot water bath. Do not submerge past the neck of the bottle.
- Combine melted Monoi de Tahiti Oil with Brazil Nut Oil and Argan Oil and mix well.
- Add Jasmine Sambac CO2 Extract, then stir again to blend the oils.
- Trim the bottles’ sprayer stems with scissors to fit inside the bottles.
- Carefully fill each bottle with oil blend.
Usage & Packaging
- This simple body oil can be packaged in a traditional capped bottle, but using a sprayer bottle makes quick application even easier. Try our 2 oz. Aluminum Sprayer Bottles for this formula or check out our 2 oz. Flint or Cobalt Glass Bottles.
- To use, simply spritz the oil onto your skin and massage gently. The oil will help moisturize the skin while leaving a subtle floral aroma of tiare and jasmine.