I just can’t get enough of our Virgin Plum Kernel Oil. It’s sweet, fruity aroma is simply delicious. I love adding it to recipes because it eliminates the need for added Fragrances or Essential Oils. In addition to smelling wonderful, Virgin Plum Kernel Oil is also really great for your skin. It has a delightfully light texture, and absorbs into the skin with ease.
For this scrub, I paired Virgin Plum Kernel Oil with Blueberry Seed Oil, a powerhouse of antioxidants, and Camellia, a classic moisturizing oil that is great in scrubs.Together, these three oils create a base that is incredibly nutritive and conditioning. Mineral-rich Dead Sea Salt and tiny Jojoba Wax Beads make up the exfoliating portion of this scrub, helping to buff away dead skin and stimulate blood flow.
Blueberry & Plum Salt Scrub
Makes about four ounces
- 1/2 cup Dead Sea Salt, Fine
- 1 ounce Camellia Oil
- 1/2 ounce Blueberry Seed Oil
- 1/2 ounce Virgin Plum Kernel Oil
- 1 teaspoon Plum Jojoba Wax Beads
- 1 teaspoon Sierra Blue Jojoba Wax Beads
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Camellia Oil, Blueberry Seed Oil, and Virgin Plum Kernel Oil with the Dead Sea Salt. Mix well.
- Add the Jojoba Wax Beads, and stir well to combine.
- Transfer the scrub to jars.
Usage & Packaging
This scrub looks great in our 2 ounce Flat PET Jars. To use, gently massage a few tablespoons of scrub onto bare, moistened skin, then rinse.
If you’d like to add a preservative to this scrub, consider including 12 drops of Grapefruit Seed Extract or 6 drops of Liquapar Oil.